Tuesday, November 25, 2008
Upgrade Now
I am so ready for a change...and since I seem to be swimming in a day (UgH...I mean life...) that is beyond my control, yep...it's gotta be the hair. Gretty and I googled until we found this site that inserts your picture and adjusts your face to fit on different styles. So Greta took a quick snapshot and walla---a new me (well...almost! lol!) Talk about handy, since I have reduced my beauty salon visits to pretty much once a year due to the communication barrier that seems to prevail between client and stylist.
What made me decide to document this momemtus occasion is the circle that is on each picture: UPGRADE NOW. Wow, what a low blow! lol!!!
Actually, in order to get certain styles you have to pay a fee and a print is included, which is what the "upgrade now" is geared for...when I explained this to Greta she simply stated, "Let's just take a picture of the computer screen." What a genius-boy, am I glad she's on my team! It wasn't until I took the pictures that I noticed the red dot and realized it was probably strategically placed. :)
If you are wondering about the hair color choices...that was included in the UPGRADE NOW... one more thing not in my control...Sometimes, you just hafta pick your battles! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













3 comments:
OMGosh! Look at you!! What is the site???!! I love it...what a neat thing to get to do!! And I was LOL at "take a picture of the screen"!!! :)
The site is www.dailymakeover.com. If (IF LOL!)...WWHEN you try it make sure your hair is totally slicked back. I went with a mix of 1706, 1712 & 1719 and I'm really happy with the results! This REALLY was a handy tool!!
1714 is my favorite!!!
Post a Comment